Monday, March 30, 2009

Before and After

I never wanted to show a before photo of mine because I feel it takes away from the magic. But I remembered how happy I always am to see a fellow photographers before and after, so I decided to share :o) I chose one of my latest called "He Whispers In Her Eear" Enjoy!


Before:

After:
Oh I may be going on Missions Trip to the Dominican Republic, very excited!
Wanted to share a passage from a book Im reading by Jane Rubietta called "Come Closer"
"So today, I hold out my empty, open hands to Jesus and wait for Him to wrap his nail-scarred ones around me. As he picks up my heart and spins me about, my laughter mingles with my tears, and I whisper through a trembling smile, "Im here. I come."
Much Love,
Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing behind the scenes :)
    And that trip sounds so interesting, I'd love to learn more about it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'ts a week long trip in June that my Church is hosting to minister and help out an Orphanage in Constanza, Dominican Republic. They need 15 people to go and I'm handing in my application and deposit in a few days! I have felt God calling me to go on a missions trip and this one seems perfect. I have to get my passport now! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. helping people is wonderful! you are an amazing girl! :)
    I am sure you can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see the process - seeing how other artists think is so inspiring! I just stumbled in from the "Moments in White" flicker pool - I really love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did such a spectacular job editing this dear!

    ReplyDelete